Bug Triage Process
If an issue is related to a particular provider, assign it to the person responsible for the provider, as listed in Providers's "Maintainers of contributed providers".
Otherwise leave it unassigned until someone grabs it.
- enhancement: New feature of improvement of existing feature
- bug: feature works wrong or not as expected
- maybe someday: Low priority
- 1.Change the subject to be "Provider request: name of the provider"
- 2.Set the label
- 3.Respond to the issue with the message below
- 4.Close the issue
- 1."Requested providers: state=closed, tagged
- 2."In progress providers": state=open, tagged
provider-request, NOT tagged
- 3."Providers with open PRs": state=open, tagged
Message to requester:
Thank you for requesting this provider!
I've tagged this issue as a provider-request. It will (soon) be listed as a "requested provider" on the provider list web page:
I will now close the issue. I know that's a bit confusing, but it will remain on the "requested provider" list.
If someone would like to volunteer to implement this, please re-open this issue and add the tag `has-pr`.
We encourage you to try adding this provider yourself. We've tried to make the process as friendly as possible. Many people have reported that adding a provider was their first experience writing Go. The process is documented here:
If you need assistance, please speak up in this issue and someone will get back to you ASAP.